Gentle is the New Advanced
J. Brown's Online Yoga Workshop
"Gentle Is The New Advanced"
This new online course takes us deep into the practice and philosophy behind J. Brown’s slow and strong, powerfully intimate, breath-centered therapeutic yoga teaching.
Building upon his teaching lineage: T Krishnamacharya (“the teacher of teachers”), TKV Desikachar, Mark Whitwell and UG Krishnamurti, J has codified 20 years of teaching experience into a singularly healing yoga practice that adapts to individual needs.
“Intimacy is the new power.”
This is J’s signature workshop that he has given to thousands of teachers and students around the world, captured on video for the first time. Countless yoga teachers and students have experienced this teaching from J, and the consensus is clear: “This video is important, and should be required viewing for all yoga teachers.”
“Attention To Breath And Body To That.”
At once both a revolution and a return to the ancient roots of yoga.
This is the yoga practice that simply aims to help you to feel well.
Organized around a mentality which stresses breath before poses; simplicity and attention over striving and achievement.
GENTLE IS THE NEW ADVANCED - J. BROWN'S ONLINE YOGA WORKSHOP
- 12 Hours of video in eight 90-minute sessions featuring lectures, practices, demonstrations and discussions. Learn directly from J. Brown in his first ever online yoga course.
- Filmed in a lush, documentary style at a beautiful retreat setting with natural light and sound so you feel like you’re in the room.
- Stream Online or Download for Offline Viewing
- Never Expires - Take the class at your own pace and in your own time
- Class Workbook - An accompanying workbook illustrates the poses and principles behind J. Brown's teachings, to help you get more out of your workshop.
- Office Hours - Submit your questions and comments for J to respond and share with other students taking the course
- 100% Exclusive J. Brown’s Online Yoga Workshop is only available at jbrownyogavideo.com
- Hours can be applied towards Yoga Alliance's Continuing Education (CE) Requirement that ALL Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) receive 30 hours of yoga training every three years.
- 100% Guarantee - We offer full refunds up to 30 days after purchase.
- Perfect for all teachers and inquiring students.